Marinated portabello mushroom caps topped with grilled onions and a tangy coleslaw will satisfy any cravings you have for a meaty burger!
We love our burgers topped with this Tangy Coleslaw. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
Mushroom Burger with Tangy Coleslaw
- 1/4 cup vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp minced garlic (1/2 tsp powdered)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 portabella mushroom caps
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 2 hamburger buns
- Tangy Coleslaw
- Mix the Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, ketchup, garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place the mushroom caps in a shallow dish and top with the onion slices. Pour the marinade over the mushrooms and onions, making sure to coat all sides of the vegetables. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- While marinating, make the Tangy Coleslaw.
- Grill the portabella caps and onion slices for about 10 minutes, using a grill sheet or basket.
- Place two caps on each bun and top with onion slices and coleslaw.